Monday, April 20, 2009

Tricia Coonan Rocks Yo

Disclaimer.........
Honestly, the one thing I hate more than anything else in school is group work. So often I get no direct benefits out of the work and half of the group meetings are completely unsuccessful and no common goal is accomplished.  People show up with little knowledge on the subject, and then to try to construct a paper or powerpoint with 5 different conflicting view points......I hate it.

Ok, so now you all know my true feelings when it comes to university group work. One ca only imagine how I felt when I learned that much of this class consisted of group work, not to mention the group was going to be comprised of 18 individuals, most of which I have never met in my life......With that being said, Tricia Coonan was an unbelievable leader, and took us to the promise land.  Tricia was not only constantly available for open communication through a number of outlets, but she was also a fun person who recognized that everyone in the group had their own personal lives that far surpassed the importance on one class.  As long we were able to accomplish adequate work within the due dates of each assignment Tricia had no quarrels with you.  However she was still readily available to let you know that you need to pick up the slack if you weren't pulling your weight.  These factors combined with awesome group members is what allowed our group to succeed.  I appreciate everyone in our group, and a special thanks goes out to Tricia for being wicked awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment